Useful 6 tips for avoiding aggressive dogs attack
Dog’s attack to anybody is the serious problems and many people all over the country are becoming the victim of the dog’s bite and causes severe injury. Since, this can cause the dog’s owner to be charged by the state law. Many dogs bite incidents happens when people walking or jogging on the road. Because these dogs bite laws have become very important; lawyers are dealing with the injury cases happen due to the dog’s bite. People facing such accidents from the may not know what to do? Following given are some guidelines about such problems and to protect yourself when such accidents happens.
1. Dogs bite are usually happens when the there is a direct eye contact between you and the dog, the dog take it as a challenge and they see you as a threat and attack on you. To avoid this always keep a safe distance from the dog and do not make the eye contact with the dog, rather just keep sideline vision over a dog so that you will be aware when the dog is heading towards you.
2. Most dogs bite are happen due to running when the dogs bark, but running increases the chances that the dog will chase you and attack you. Whenever you are in such situation do not yell or run instead use your mind and stand and hold your position and do not make any sudden movement try to calm the dog or tell the dog to go away, this will reduce the chances of attacking the dog.
3. Many a time accident happens when the dogs are chasing the bicycle or a bike in such case person will try to pedal the bicycle very fast, but this may lead to sudden accident to you because dogs runs very fast as they love to chase the things, and they may attack badly. To handle such situation get off from your bike and be calm do not try to run. This will lose the dogs interest in chasing you and will run away.
4. When you tease any barking, sleeping and eating dog, as many people love to do that for fun, disturbing the dog while eating may get you in troublesome situation and you are likely to be attack by the dog. Understand every signs when the dog is angry or uncomfortable try to clam the dog or leave from the place.
5. Never try to disturb the nursing dog when they are nurturing they protect themselves in such situation, and when they give birth to the puppies they protect them and at this time they are in aggressive stage and they do not allow any one to come towards them if you try they will attack you and may even bite you severely.
6. There might be situation when the dog is approaching towards you and you are under attack then try to distract the dog by using some stick, purse or whatever you have this will give sometime to get onto some car or over the bench or get behind any fence, this will reduce the chance of attacking the dog.